Saturday, February 16, 2013

Banner On A Budget SALE!




Hey Hey Hey!!!

As I am sitting here preparing for my next Banner Training I decided to make this offer to those who desire to come BUT are on the Budget!

This morning I've created a $50 Payment Button for anyone that wants to attend but funds may be a little low right now.


PAY $50 Today


If that is you, don't miss this chance!

What I will do is connect with you on today (after) the training and you can let me know when you will be able to pay the remaining balance.

The remaining balance will be $47!

PAY REMAINING BALANCE HERE....


I totally understand how it is which is the reason I am making this available.

The Class total will be the same, you will just make 2 payments.

This is the 1st time I am doing this!

This MORNING I will be throwing in a Special Bonus that will show everyone how this flyer was created!

No comments:

Post a Comment