Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teachers To Make Money During The Summer

I am seeking to partner with some "Teachers that would like to Make Extra Money This Summer"!
If you came across this blog, chances are you are a teacher who is searching for a way to earn some extra cash during the summer OR earn extra cash period! We are living in a time when Teachers are overworked and underpaid not to mention the effects that the ecomony has had on the job market causing many Teachers to become stressed due to work overload.

In addition to that, many teachers are not earning pay throughout the summer months. This blog was inspired when a friend of mines who also works in the school system reached out to me and stated that she was looking to earn some extra money while she was out for the summer.

Although I am not a teacher, I feel that I will be able to connect with those who are seeking extra income from home. Feel free to read my Bio. As a mom of 6 girls, earning and building wealth from home has certainly been something that I have been able to do for years but most importantly, help others do the same!

Below is a Program that doesn't require a Large Investment. In fact, you can start the program for only $40 and even if that is too much we also have a $20 program.

We get PAID on Fridays and I have earned money every week since I have joined! I have found this program to be very rewarding and most of the people that I personally sign up are earning money! I say most because those who are working this a few hours per week are earning a PayCheck!

This can be Marketed Online and you can work your own hours.

Please click on the website below, READ ALL THE INFO and if this is a great fit for you, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

www.weeklypaynow.blogspot.com


Thanks,
Lenika Scott
Proud Work At Home Mom of 6 Gurls


2 comments:

  1. Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.
    CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete