Monday, September 21, 2009

Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- Sept. 21, 2009:
Songs of deliverance are coming to you, for I, the Lord your God, will pour out of My Spirit that you may be relieved of the burdens that you have carried -- those things that have weighed you down; those things that have been troubling to you; those things that you have struggled with. So I say, come to Me you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. For it must be that in this season that you take rest in the presence of your Maker. You have the ability to come to Me and receive restoration that will come in a position of your alertness, preparedness, and your ability to be fresh and ready to receive, says the Almighty. You are like the eagle who flies in the skies, turn your eyes upward and you will see that you have the ability to be as He is -- the ability to see and perceive My purposes, says the Lord. I have called My people to come aside for a moment of rest, a moment of restoration where you can be unburdened now in this season. Come and rest. Allow Me to heal you. Allow Me to invigorate your spirit. Lift up your voice and call to Me and I shall come. For these are indeed the days of My glory and you, My children, are the sons and daughters of glory. So come now and rest, says the Lord.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- Sept. 21, 2009:
Mount up! Renew your strength as the eagles. What has come to a close or is finishing is not the end but another beginning. Don't think that life or ministry is over. This is only the end of a phase. You will arise with renewed strength and in greater maturity in the Spirit and accomplish what I have set you to do. I am not finished with you. You have come through a season of change with perseverance and endurance. This has been a time of preparation and a necessary precursor for what is ahead. You have had to make a clean break with the past in order to be available to do what I have set before you now. Come forth in the power of My grace, knowing that you are indeed in the flow of My Spirit and that I am carrying you, says the Lord.
Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.
Dove Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment