Monday, April 13, 2009

~Pamper Me Bath & Body Works Contest~


That's Right Ladies,
WE ALL LOVE A LITTLE PAMPERING SO..........
I am having a Bath & Body Works Contest!!!


The Winner Will Be Announced on April 30th!!!

To Qualify:
Subscribe To My Blog!

A Picture of our WINNER will be featured on my blog as well as your website
(if applicable)


If you have already subscribed to my Blog you are already entered~!!!

Again,
Thank you so much for entering this contest! Please Pass this on to your family & friends and encourage them to enter as well.


All they have to do is click the below link and Subscribe to My Blog Before
April 30th!

I must have a correct name and e-mail address and you must confirm your subscription.

Contest Winner Will Be Announced On April 30th! In Addition to that, A Picture of The Winner Will Be Featured On My Website And Their Website Will Also Be Featured (if applicable).

No comments:

Post a Comment