Monday, July 9, 2012

Such a Joy to be a Work At Home Mom!

This morning as I sit here in my PJ's sipping on a cup of coffee that the hubby just made, starting my day as a Work At Home Mommy I ponderered on the fact that it is such a blessing to be able to have the opportunity to do so. Then one of my daughters walked in the office wanting some breakfast and I realized I needed to head to the store. Yes!! With all of these mouths to feed, I live at the grocery store lol. When I left the subdivision, I didn't realize I was going to have to deal with Monday Morning Traffic.... arrrrgh!!!
It begin to dawn on me that I am really blessed not to have to be frustrated with this nor deal with this on a consistent basis.. the morning commute traffic that is! After I had my 5th child, I looked at my husband and said I can’t do this anymore. What I meant at the time was that I could no longer work a job! It was way too much, waking up exhausted from the prior day rushing to get the girls ready to go to either daycare or school then heading to a job, then getting off work coming home cooking, cleaning, homework etc. etc.etc. only to start the next with the same tasks thereby becoming more and more stressed out!!! Argggh Again!!!! During that time, my salary was $50,000 and I was working at a pharmaceutical company as a chemist in the lab. YES!!!! It was so worth putting my career on hold [yet again] to be able to finally once and for all come home and take care of the girls.  That was in 2007 and I have been blessed with the opportunity to not look back but focus my attention on creating and building a Homebased Business that will constantly allow me to generate wealth from home. One day I will share with you all my entire journey throughout the years but today I just wanted to come on here and share with you all that it is such a blessing! Many times in life we don’t stop for a few moments and thank of how blessed we are. This message is also to encourage the other mom’s or dad’s or people who follow me that currently Work From Home with your children by your side….. keep doing what you do! And for those who desire to do to, know and understand that it can be done! One of the things I often say and also live by. If it happened for one person it can happen for me! Have a Great Day!
Picture of me Working From Home in 2008!

 Regards,
Lenika Scott Proud Work At Home Mom of 6 Gurls

1 comment:

  1. Just got my check for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete