Monday, August 9, 2010

Soooo What is my purpose?

This morning one of my facebook friends asked me this question.

How do you know what your purpose is?


This was my response.

The best way is thru Prayer! The one that created us will know what he created us do to. Question: What frustrates you the most? Then chances are you are called to solve that. For ex. I hate Poverty & Seeing people live in lack. That makes me sick to my stomach. One of the things I am called to (is) to enlighten others that they can come out of that mess. You get my point?

From a Spiritual standpoint I sincerly believe as we seek God and ask him these types of questions he will reveal to us what our purpose is. After all he is the one that created us.

From a Natural standpoint I believe that whatever you are drawn to, whatever attracts you, the things that you are very compassionate about, the things that frustrates you could very well be an indicator of not only what you are called to do but also called to solve for others.

God will use others to enlighten you of your purpose and calling but (to me) there will always be a deep inner knowing of what you are truly called to do whether you are walking in it or not.

Ask yourself these questions...
What moves me?
What draws me?
What excites me?
What am I passionate about?
What are my gifts and talents?
What brings out the best in me?

Hearin may lie the answer to the question that has already been before you.

Praying that you will be the best "YOU", you were called to be.
Warm Regards,

1 comment:

  1. This was my question for the longest time and that lead me from graduate school, to starting a catering business, to real estate investing, all the while praying for guidance. So here I am now and I think that I finally figured it out. Great question and response.

    ReplyDelete